Word of mouth referrals drive new clients to Aligning Visions. Clients have been very satisfied with the high quality of my facilitation services, team-building processes, and well-written and implementable conservation planning and program assessment products. I look forward to partnering with you, and will ensure we have fun as well!
Recent clients include:
- Strategic planning for WWF Guianas out of the Suriname office. 2016
- Organizational establishment and planning for MigraMar, 2016.
- Strategic planning for the 2016-2019 period for RedLAC with a meeting of the Executive Committee in Panama. 2015
- Workshop on Governance and agreements on bylaws changes for MAR Fund. 2015
- Provide governance, fundraising and strategic planning workshops and follow-up coaching for Audubon chapters throughout California. 2014-2016
- Develop and facilitate a workshop on evaluation tools for FUNBIO staff as part of their accreditation process with the Global Environment Facility. Brazil, 2014
- Evaluate the Forever Costa Rica Trust and provide insights on their accomplishments to date and recommendations for next steps. 2014
- Develop recommendations for institutionalization of innovative sister organizations Upper Amazon Conservancy and ProPurús in their efforts to protect the biological and cultural diversity of the Amazon headwaters. Peru, 2014
- Review of a very large commitment grant from the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation to Conservation International as part of the Michael P. Wells and Associates team. Andes, 2013-2014
- Facilitate a strategic plan for the Society for the Conservation and Study of Caribbean Birds engaging their board and membership. 2013
- Assess the effectiveness of a climate change resiliency program in Belize and make recommendations for ongoing work with local communities along the Mesoamerican Reef as well as national policy work. The program was funded by the Worldwide Fund for Nature, UK. Belize, 2012
- Evaluate the freshwater climate change adaptation work of World Wildlife Fund US across four global river basins and develop recommendations for improving their ability to manage climate-smart programs across their international network. 2012
- Developed training manuals and workshops for conservation trust funds in Africa and Latin America as part of the RedLAC capacity-building project: 1) Fundraising Strategies; and 2) Monitoring the Impact of Environmental Fund Projects on Biodiversity in Protected Areas; Tanzania and Peru, 2011 and 2012
- Mesoamerican Reef Leadership Program. Coach generations of cohorts from four countries to implement innovative projects that contribute to the ecological health and sustainability of the Mesoamerican Reef and local communities. Mexico, Beiize, Guatemala and Honduras, 2011 and 2012
Coral Triangle Center. Coached an Indonesian board and staff team as they transitioned a regional training program of The Nature Conservancy into a fully independent Indonesian based regional nonprofit. Bali, 2010-2011
Tropical Forest Conservation Program in Guatemala. Conducted an independent evaluation of a nation-wide forest conservation program funded through a debt-for-nature swap between the governments of the USA and Guatemala. 2010
Fondo Mexicano para la Conservación de la Naturaleza (FMCN). Conducted an independent assessment of a large Global Environmental Facility funded project to strengthen the National Protected Areas System. Mexico, 2010
Conservation Finance Alliance. Developed an online "Tool Kit" for knowledge sharing among a network of global environmental funds. 2010
Fundo Brasileiro para a Biodiversidade (FUNBIO). Conducted an independent evaluation of a large multi-partner GEF funded project to create and manage protected areas in the Brazilian Amazon (ARPA) - the largest conservation program of tropical forests in the world. Brazil, 2009
- The Nature Conservancy. Developed the content for a web-based Conservation Partnership Center. It includes many case studies and examples of effective conservation partnering efforts from around the globe. 2009
- Coordinated a strategic planning process for 4 conservation organizations (WWF, TNC, Foundations of Success, and Greening Australia) to increase the global use of a shared conservation planning methodology, the Open Standards for the Practice of Conservation. 2008
Additional information is available in Paquita's résumé and references or contact Paquita@aligningvisions.com or call 530 214 0565.
Working with great clients is a total joy!