Word of mouth referrals drive new clients to Aligning Visions. Clients are very satisfied with the high quality of my facilitation services, team-building processes, and well-written and feasible conservation planning and program assessment products.
A representative sample of recent clients include:
- Conservation Finance Alliance — partnered with Wolfs Company to write a 10-Year Review of Conservation Trust Funds and update the Practice Standards for Conservation Trust Funds 2020.
- Independent Evaluation of the Tropical Forest Conservation Act Agreement in Paraguay (Fondo de Conservación de Bosques Tropicales) based on a debt-swap agreement between the USA and Paraguay. 2019.
- Nature and Culture International — develop a Strategic Plan with staff and Board and build staff skills for program design and monitoring for program impact. 2019.
- RedLAC — write a Strategic Plan 2020-2023 for the Latin American Network of Environmental Funds with the full engagement of the Executive Committee. 2019.
- PACÍFICO and MigraMar — develop a Memorandum of Understanding to support their partnership. 2018.
- SAM Fund— engage both staff and board members for a 5-Year Strategic Plan. 2018.
- WWF Zambia — establish specific program goals for the Wildlife Programme. 2018.
- Fundación Natura Panamá — develop a training program for staff and partners in effective conservation program design. 2018
A few of my many other clients over the years include:
- FUNBIO – Fundo Brasileiro para a Biodiversidade;
- Forever Costa Rica Association (Asociación Costa Rica por Siempre);
- Audubon, California;
- Caribbean-Pacific Environmental Fund Alliance;
- Upper Amazon Conservancy;
- National Geographic and the International Community Foundation;
- Birds Caribbean;
- Worldwide Fund for Nature, UK for global programs and in Belize;
- World Wildlife Fund US for programs in Guianas, Mexico, and Guatemala
- Island Conservation;
- Mexican Fund for the Conservation of Nature — Fondo Mexicano para la Conservación de la Naturaleza (FMCN);
- Coral Triangle Center, Indonesia; and
- The Nature Conservancy